Saturday, June 7, 2008

Short post and short run

Today's run: 4.9km, 38 mins 25 secs

Well as you can see the motivation is still lacking somehwat. But I made it out this morning for 5km. Nothing too exciting, but it was a nice morning and with 3 days off I wanted to fit some running in. I need to remind myself about how I do actually enjoy running. My legs were really tired pretty quickly - my lack of kms recently is obvious to me.

Last week at work was insane - and to boot I had a sore throat and hacking cough all week. The good news was that whilst I ran my cough was just about gone.

Now to enoy 3 days off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so alike!! I'm struggling for motivation, and my runs are slow and sluggish. Any races on your horizon that might give you a bit of a lift? I'm going to do the Noosa half in August, so need to start upping the ante.