Saturday, June 21, 2008

Well, I went for another run

Today's run: 5.9km, 48 mins 55 secs

A pathetically shuffly run in a pathetically slow time, including me giving up and walking in the last km or so. But once again, I made it out for another run. I have the city to surf coming up, which I have convinced my uncle to enter with me. He runs about 6km, 3 times a week and have never entered any races or anything, so I've decided this should be his first! Knowing that the city to surf is coming up is the only thing that has gotten me out of the house for a run, the few times I have managed to do that. Last week I had a virus and was off work for a few days, so no running, and I was away last weekend, so no running. In fact today's run was the first run in about a week and a half.

But like I said, I went out today. It may not fix everything, but it's a start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done for getting out there, no matter how slow. It'll be fun running with your uncle. I've heard the city to surf is a gorgeous run!