Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wow - I actually ran tonight!

Today's run: 4.9km, 37 mins 27 secs

Well, not much time to post now, since I should already be in bed, but I am excited by the fact that I actually went for a run. And I did enjoy the run too - it was nice to get out and clear my head after a crappy day at work. I did have some twinges though - my left shin below the knee was uncomfortable, and my right ankle was a little tender. But as I said, it was just nice to see that whilst I am a lazy, unmotivated sod at the moment, I do still have it in me when I want. The rain the last few days hasn't helped at all - I'm unmotivated at the best of times at the moment and whilst I've run in the rain before, it just ain't going to happen at the moment.

Time for bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey :-) Good on you for getting out there!! Do you find you feel better after a run? It's hard to get started but it's worth it. Hope your motivation picks up again for you - any races on the horizon?