Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ying and Yang

Today's run: 3.2km in 25 mins 56 seconds

As I predicted the other day, I had a crappy run today following my fantastic run during the week. I don't know whether it was a fait au complit or because I expected it to be bad.

I had no energy in my legs (a problem I regularly complain about though....), no motivation and no mental toughness. I resorted to walking up the hill on my route, something I haven't done in quite a while.

Tomorrow I have entered an 8km Mother's Day fun run. Here's hoping I last all 8km respectably. I have some doubts at the moment. My parents are coming to watch, and then we're going back to my place to have breakfast on the balcony. Should be nice!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Hope you had a great mother's day run, and breakfast afterwards sounds excellent. Look forward to hearing about it.