Sunday, February 3, 2008

Another day down...

Today's run: 3.2km, 24 mins 45 sec
Today's ride: 19.2km, 1 hour

Today's effort wasn't too bad. My run was nowhere near as easy or comfortable as yesterday. My legs and even arms felt a bit like jelly. I guess in a way I was disappointed in myself that I only ran 3.2km - I would like my shortest standard run to be my 4.8km loop - but I knew I wanted to ride about 20km afterwards so I was trying not to kill myself before my ride! For the first (and I suspect not the last) I got cut off by some stupid car who turned in front of me. That was not fun!

Short post today. Can't think of anything to write. Too tired now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just found your blog listed on the Complete Runner website. It's good to find somebody that runs at my pace! Except it's winter here & I've been bad about getting out there in the cold & snow to run. But...just thought I'd stop in & tell you "Good job! Keep going!" :)

chia said...

Hate. Cars. :-)