Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quick run ... quick report ...

Today's run: 5km, 36 mins 58 seconds

Not much time to post about my run tonight. I took my running gear to school and even after a long and tedious meeting, and a shitty, emotionally draining day, I managed to get out for a run around a lake near work. I'm pleased I managed to do that because opportunities will be limited this week, and it also helped clear my head after my day. I was starving because I hadn't had time for lunch, and I had a headache from stress, plus I'm knackered! Have now raced home to do a couple more hours of work before I jump into bed and have to do it all again tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm worn out just reading about all the things you have to do! Not enough hours in the day, eh? Just be sure to take care of yourself - don't let yourself get run down.