Friday, February 1, 2008

M.I.A

Well I've been missing in action for a few days. There's a couple of reasons for that. The first is that I was back at school this week, and have been coming home really tired each afternoon. The second is that on the first day of work, the power pack for my laptop died. Now for anyone who knows me, my LIFE is on that laptop. All my school work, everything I had prepared for the first few days of school... all on that little machine. I had backed it up like a good girl, but since my battery had run out and I couldn't get mains power, I was stuffed. Anyway, I had a new one delivered today so all is good again!

As for runs to report, I haven't been so good this week. But first week back at work, I am trying to give myself a break. Also, we had a couple of days of about 35 degrees celsius, followed by a day of electrical storms, so that minimised my running a but. After running on Sunday and Monday (our Australia Day Public Holiday), I have only run on Wednesday. I managed 3.2km in 25 mins 1 sec. No blistering speed records there, but happy I made it out after work.

I'm now just hoping to get some good solid runs in this weekend, in between all my school work!

1 comment:

chia said...

So jealous... buried in about 7 cm of snow...