Thursday, March 6, 2008

Worst. run. ever.

Today's run: 3.2km 26 mins 09 secs

Even though now it's officially autumn here, we had one of the few 30+ degree (celsius) days here for a long time. Normally summer is over 30 most days, but this year we only had 2 days over 30! So now that's it's officially autumn, it decides to be hot. Needless to say that as a result, my run was completely crap. I had sweat dripping off me immediately, and just couldn't get going. I stopped for a toilet break halfway, which turned out to be unnecessary. But of course I sat there on the toilet just enjoying the break from running! ;-) Once I started running again, convincing my legs to do anything more than a walk was near impossible - but I did, and I completed my shockingly short run in a shockingly long time.

Oh well, here's for better runs on the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so know those runs, they make you feel so discouraged! Can only get better though!!