Saturday, March 1, 2008

Cut back week

Today's run: 6.4km, 48 mins 44 secs

This week I am reducing my running a little bit to give myself a bit of a break after some hard racing weeks. So a shorter long run today...

I managed a nice consistent pace as I ran today. I could "feel" my right ankle and the top of my right foot. Nothing hurt, but it just didn't feel quite the same as my left foot! Will try and be careful over the next couple of weeks because the last thing I want is an injury. I'm the kind of person that if I have to stop running for something for a while, it's hard to get back into it.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get a run in, but it may be hard. I have lots of work to do over the weekend, and my sister and her husband and my aunt are all visiting this weekend for my Mum's birthday. So I think not only will I be busy, but I'll also be eating lots of rubbish after being so healthy over the last few weeks. I've also managed to lose 2 kgs so far!

No comments: