Monday, April 14, 2008

Cut short

Today's run: 6.4km, 47 mins 11 secs

Today's run felt good. When I left the house it was sprinkling, but it soon stopped. Everything felt ok today... I didn't feel like I was running particularly quickly, but my pace was better than it has been for a while. I could have run further today, and I wanted too, but I had to get home for an appointment so that was the only disappointing part. Whilst I don't seen to be getting very quick, running these sorts of distances used to be my long runs, and are now not so much of an effort. Nice to see that sort of change happening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those days where you feel you can run forever, but I find they're few and far between. I've had one like that, and had to finish up early too. I wonder what we could do on one of those days if we didn't have to stop????