Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Holiday luxury

Today's run: 26 mins 10 secs, 3.2 km Couch to 5km program Week 4 Day 3
(3 mins running, 90 secs walking, 5 mins running, 2 1/2 mins walking, repeat)

Man, I love summer holidays. I woke up at 9am this morning (woohoo!) and after a glass of water and getting changed, I went out for a run. Today is a much cooler day, and the temperature was nice for running. It's now 10:30am, I haven't showered yet and I am sitting here filling in my blog post. What a nice start to the day.


Today's run was great. I was actually not sure whether or not to go for a run today - tomorrow I intend on trying a training session with a running group near me, and that will make it 4 days running in a row. I figure I'm probably going overboard right about now, but I felt good this morning so off I went.

Picked my feet up again as I was running today and I felt faster and stronger than I have on any of my other runs - I could get used to that!

No comments: