Friday, January 4, 2008

4th Jan - Mama needs a new pair of legs!

Todays run: 3.2 km, 28 mins 15 secs, C25K program Week 3 Day 3
(90 seconds running, 90 seconds walking, 3 minutes running, 3 minutes walking, keep repeating)

Today's run was quite good - It was nice and cool (well relative to the last few days anyway), and as I have said in my last few posts, I am excited to get out there each day and get closer to my goals. This was my third straight day in a row of running straight, and my legs felt like it too! Don't get me wrong, I made it round fine, but my legs were heavier to pick up and put down each time compared to 2 days ago.

And the thing is, I am going to my sister's place for a visit from tomorrow (Saturday) to Tuesday. So I don't need to ditch her too many times to go for a run, I'm going to run tomrrow morning as well, before I leave. No doubt my legs will be feeling it then! At least once that's done I know I can have a few rest days, and will probably try to make it out for 1 run whilst I'm there.

No comments: